CA2C - Sijil Kecekapan Fiber Optik CA2C – Luaran
CA2C - Fibre Optic Competency Certificate CA2C – Exterior
This preparation class can help the participants answer exam questions more effectively related to the installation and testing of fibre optic and copper systems as well as safety aspects for the work in the Interior (CA2C/E08).
The CA1C Fibre Optic Certificate are focus on: –
• CA2C – Network :
Optical Fibre – Aerial and Underground Installation, Splicing, Testing and Termination
To obtain the Fibre Optic CA2C Certificates of Competence, participants are required to pass the TM Examination conducted online which is supervised by Telekom Malaysia (TM).
The exam question format is in the form of Objectives which includes theoretical questions such as installation, connection and testing of fibre optic and copper as well as workplace safety.
The objective question has as many as 50 questions and the passing percentage is 70% where the correct answer is 35 questions.
This course module covers: -
1. Introduction To Fibre Optic Cables and Security
2. Pulling Fibre Optic Cables into Sub Duct
3. Pulling Fibre Optic Cable to The Top Of The Pole
4. Fibre Optic Cable Splicing (Splicing)
5. Fibre Optic Cable Testing (Testing)
6. Practice splicing Fibre Optic cables using a Splicing Machine